Sunday, March 9, 2008

Real Interview Notes

Thankfully I was able to do my interview via phone this weekend, which was nice. I can't decide whether i would be more compfortable with a face to face interview than one that i could do in my pj's... i think that it being on the phone had a slightly "word-y" effect on me. I felt like i rambled on a little too much, and i don't know if being face to face would nip that in the but or not. Other than that I think it went ok... the real thing is going to be a little different --- and be different i mean much harder. oh well


as for the topic at hand i thought that everyones presentations were really good... the ones that stick out are the football one, the chicken one, and the pastry one. the football one was awesome cause i really had no idea just how intense being a player was, so it was cool to have an insight like that. The chicken one was awesome cause girl brought a chicken in to the class room!! and thats just cool! and then of course i loved kyle's cause a) he's in my group, and b) he made really tasty pastries! so i think he wins over all!



ps..... spring break is in 6 days and nothing is better than that! until tomorrow when it will be 5 and so on and so forth!!!!!

No comments: